Most Problematic Kpop Idols

Most Problematic Kpop Idols. I am mentioning the ones that have done some questionable things and are the most neglectful. Twice jihyo native american costume (no apology) 4.

Who is the most problematic Kpop idol that is still
Who is the most problematic Kpop idol that is still from www.quora.com

I think most of them like to recommend indie singers in the korean music industry and other hip/popular kpop singers. I feel like bts is more real and have opened up about struggles during their debut/ trainee days. Especially in competitive industries like entertainment.

Mamamoo Blackface Performance (9) 13%.


They would receive so much hatred on them if they ever dated. People complain about idols promoting unhealthy eating culture, but the unhealthy pet culture some idols perpetuate is also heartbreaking, especially to me who has several rescue animals. I am mentioning the ones that have done some questionable things and are the most neglectful.

The Irony Was That Many Of These Posts Were Made By People Who Stan Other Groups With Infamous “Problematic” Mistakes.


Thus recently when i found out that several kpop idols own folds that definitely do not seem like rescues, it made me upset. 『no copyright intended』 ♪ music instrumen. Red velvet wendy imitating stereotypes of black women and men (no.

Omg Indian Stereotype (1) 1%.


Here are some things that the members have done that may be classed as problamatic (some moreso being problematic to the korean publics eyes etc). It is not all glamorous. If i don’t mention a company that you think should be on my list let me know in the comments.

They Fake Their Smiles And Pretend That They Are Healthy And Aren’t Tired.


I think most of them like to recommend indie singers in the korean music industry and other hip/popular kpop singers. Especially if the group is popular like exo or girls generation, etc. But i noticed not many recommend songs from nugu idols.

For Instance, When I Was In Highschool I Used To Do Debate.


But on a serious note, thats just how it is in certain industries. I hope you guys enjoyed the video! To compare twice to a problematic scale, with 10 being disturbingly problematic and 1 being completely innocent.